Six Activities to Add to Your Key Largo Babymoon
Are you getting ready to welcome a little one into the world? If so, then you have probably been spending a lot of time preparing for the baby’s arrival and all that comes with it. New aches and pains, weird food cravings, uncontrollable emotions, and more can make this a time of excitement and anticipation, as well as overwhelming frustration.
Do you know what you need? A babymoon in Key Largo.
During the second trimester (or whenever your doctor tells you it’s ok to travel), heading off for a getaway designed to show you just how extraordinary you are can aid in a healthy pregnancy.
Why You Need a Babymoon
If you have been on the fence about whether or not you should treat yourself to a getaway before your new baby arrives, the answer is a bright, flashing YES! Babymoons are becoming increasingly popular thanks to all of the advantages they offer for the parents.
While having a new baby can bring a sense of joy that words cannot describe, it can also change the entire family dynamic. Taking this time to get away and recharge yourself – and your relationship – can create a solid foundation for new life. Plus, delight you with these benefits:
- De-stress pampering. You’ve spent every moment trying to make everything perfect for the new baby. This is your time.
- Reflection. Spending time together reflecting on life, your blessings, being a good parent, what the future may hold, and more.
- Nourishing. Indulge in fine dining and the most delicious food. And, don’t forget dessert. You are sure to be experiencing some cravings during your pregnancy. Indulge and nourish them.
- Rekindle the romance. It’s so easy to get lost in your roles with your partner when a baby is on the way. And as your new roles as parents begin to form, you cannot lose the connection with one another. A babymoon in a romantic destination can help rekindle it.
When you are ready to take the gentle leap and reap these benefits, here are 6 activities to add to your Key Largo babymoon.
- Relax Poolside. Spending your babymoon in one of the Florida Keys means being able to sit and relax by the pool, whether in the sun or the shade. Soak up the warm, salty ocean breeze, take a dive into the pool, or just get lost in a good book. Let yourself have these moments of quiet and serenity.
- A Couples’ Massage. What isn’t relaxing about a couples’ massage? This is the ultimate way to yourself. Various massage treatments are available so you can customize your experience to fit your preferences.
- Romantic Dinners. Enjoying a quiet meal with your partner is a great time to nourish your body, but also strengthen your relationship with good conversation.
- Morning Yoga. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to wake up in paradise? Step out of your bungalow and partake in some morning yoga – and you will feel incredibly alive afterward.
- Private Sunset Cruise. Key Largo is known for many wonderful things, but perhaps near the top of the list is the sunset. Enjoy some delicious hors d’oeuvres as you snuggle close with your partner and watch the sun disappear into the bay on a sunset cruise.
- Kayaking for Two. Paddling in a kayak is a great way to explore the Florida shoreline and see some beautiful wildlife, including manatees, dolphins, and native birds. It’s a peaceful experience out on the water.
In all, your babymoon in Key Largo can be a time to slow down and reconnect – with yourself, each other, and the world around you.
Bungalows Key Largo Babymoon Package
When you choose Bungalows Key Largo for your babymoon, you may find yourself welcomed with a bottle of sparkling cider, chocolate covered strawberries, rose petals, cheese board, spa credit, and in-room bath butler treatment. And, that is just the beginning. The property itself provides you with so many opportunities for relaxation and romance. Indulge yourself at this all-inclusive resort.
Have questions? Ready to book? Contact us at (866) 801-0195.