Frequently Asked Questions
Check in time is 4:00PM ET, Check out time is 11:00AM ET
A valid photo ID matching the name on the reservation and intended form of payment must be present at check in. Credit card must match the form of payment provided at the time of booking. Early check-in or late-check out requests will be accommodated based on availability and will incur an additional cost.
- Limited Early Check-in (12:00PM-4:00PM) is $300.00 + taxes per Bungalow (based on single/double occupancy). This provides access to the resort amenities without access to your Bungalow until our regular check-in time of 4:00PM
- Limited Late Check-out (11:00AM-3:00PM) is $300.00 + taxes per Bungalow (based on single/double occupancy). This provides continued access to the resort amenities after checking out of your Bungalow at our regular check-out time of 11:00AM.
Bungalows Key Largo is an adults-only, all-inclusive resort. All guests must be 21 years of age or older to stay at Bungalows.
A deposit equal to 50% of the total cost of a reservation including taxes, is due at time of booking to confirm a reservation. The remaining 50% balance is due 30-days prior to arrival date. If reservation is booked within 30 days of arrival date, the full amount of the reservation is due at time of booking.
If a cancellation in writing is received and confirmed by the resort 31 or more days prior to the scheduled arrival date of a reservation, a $250.00 USD per reservation cancellation fee will be applied and the remaining deposit will be refunded.
Reservations become NON-REFUNDABLE 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date of a reservation. Cancellations received 0-30 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival are not eligible for a refund.
Some Promotional Rates may have different deposit and cancellation policies – please inquire at time of booking.
We do recommend purchasing trip insurance to cover any unforeseen issues such as illness/death and travel delays. Reservations will not be refunded or discounted for airline or weather delays/cancellations. Please contact us for further questions about cancellation policies.
|Month||Average High (°F)||Average Low (°F)|
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park: 4.1 miles
- Dolphin Plus Marine Mammal Responders: 1.3 miles
- Miami: 67 miles
- Ft. Lauderdale: 92 miles
- Key West: 99 miles
Miami International Airport (MIA) is 63 miles from Bungalows Key Largo and is the closest airport to the Key Largo Area. Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) would be the next best option and is 87 miles from Bungalows.
Private Shuttle Services (Florida Sun Transport), Rental Cars, Uber, and Lyft are available options to transport you to/from Bungalows
Hotel Shipping Address
3 Thurmond Street, Key Largo, FL 33037
All packages must be shipping via UPS or FedEx
Any package(s) shipped to Hotel must be addressed to the guest listed on their individual reservation.
Receiving fees are charged per package and based on weight. Click Here for Receiving Fee Details
For any item(s) shipped by the hotel, guests are responsible for the cost of shipping plus a $20.00 handling fee
We do not allow pets on our property. Failure to comply with this property may result in a $250 fine and/or the forfeiture of your reservation deposit.
We do not offer roll-away beds or cots.
There is no “bad” time to visit the Florida Keys. December through May is the high season for Florida Keys, so if you are looking to escape the crowds, but still want to enjoy great weather, we recommend June, September, or October.
All of our Bungalows accommodate up to 4 guests in either 1 King Bed + Queen Sofa Sleeper or 2 Queen Beds. Please note, it is typically the same price to reserve two separate Bungalows each with 2 guests, instead of having 4 guests in one Bungalow.
- Luxurious accommodations
- 24 hour guest services
- Welcome drinks and refreshments
- All meals including small bites & fine dining*
*1 complimentary night at Bogie & Bacall’s Restaurant is included for guests staying 4 nights or longer. Guests staying 3 nights or less can purchase a night at Bogie & Bacall’s for $300.00 per two-person reservation.
- Premium alcoholic beverages
- Selected wines
- Non-motorized watersports: Kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, snorkel gear, water trikes
- Daily group yoga classes
- Fitness Tiki Hut with Peloton Bikes
- Recreational amenities and daily/nightly entertainment
- In-town transportation within a 5 mile radius (based on availability)
- High-Speed Fiber Optic WiFi in all bungalows and public areas
- Zen Pool & Jacuzzi
- Sunset Pool & Jacuzzi
- Poolside cabanas
- Poolside food & beverage service from 12:00PM to 5:00PM
- Valet parking
- Concierge services
- Cruiser bikes –for use on the property only
- Daily housekeeping
- Nightly turndown service
- Bell staff
- Special holiday events
- Zen Garden Spa & Gift Shop
- In-room dining
- Private fitness and private yoga
- Boat Excursions
- Tiki Boat Rides
- Off-property activities and excursions
Gratuity is not included in guest reservations. The Bungalows has chosen to reject standard resort protocol and not charge our guests a resort fee or pre-collect a set auto-gratuity for staff. We believe that our guests should have the freedom to decide how their gratuity dollars are spent based on the quality of service received. An itemized check totaling $0.00 for all items enjoyed at our food and beverage outlets will be presented at the end of each meal or time of service to provide guests the opportunity to leave a gratuity at their discretion.
It’s up to you and depends whether you like a fast-paced vacation with days packed full of site-seeing and adventures or whether you appreciate a more leisurely approach to travel. Five to seven days is usually a good amount of time.
No, we do not offer day passes to our resort.